Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Cake Pops

Hello everyone,


This week´s blog is about a sweet treat. The Easter is all about fun, so I decided to make some "Easter Cake Pops"


This time I use some new elements to design the Cake Pops like Candy Melts, some little candy pearls, and fondant, and I also give an Egg shape to the Cake Pops so it looks more appropriate with the holiday. It is so fun to work with so many colors and textures that I tried to combine everything to have something colorful and tasty.


To put this  Easter Cake Pops together.  I just bought some little buckets, then I filled them with some marshmallows (to have some stability in the Cake Pop), and then I cover it with cookie crumbs, so it looks like dirt, then I add some colorful Mexican Paper, and there you have it, a sweet treat to share with your love ones.




Happy Easter!!











No comments:

Post a Comment